Sunday, May 6, 2007

What a Day... Today i went to school just to play haha... no teacher for the whole day.. wow.. i give Someone* Something special that cannot get in the market.. well.. myself also dunno the price.. i was given as a sample.. well.. i just treat it as a gift and gave her... haha

After when i back from school i went to shop.. well i thought i could help my parents to do some work.. haha.. but i didnt .. i fall asleep when i was reading sejarah... Sejarah Is So Fun.. Fun Till Can makes me fall asleep haha..

I went to de-Cut SalooN with yaw chuan too... i cut my hair..T__T
i feel so regret.. But nvm.. atleast i dun want to be cut by teacher in school and be the BOTAK... Haha..

In The night.. i still study abt sejarah more And more.. well.. i wish my sejarah will pass. aha.. i dun wish to get another 26 marks!! damn it... i was laughed by 4 Account class.. Darn... Well... i'll treat it as a past.. and try my best to not fail anymore.. Tats For Today~

No comments: